Relationships are not only at the heart of the Western Michigan Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors, but also at the center of our every day business. Building relationships on a personal level develops the lasting qualities of a friendship such as honesty, understanding and trust.
How do you create lasting relationships? The number one way to build personal business relationships is to be visible by being present.
* Take the time to attend networking events, mixers and luncheons.
* Be helpful by offering relevant and beneficial introductions.
* Stay connected by sharing what you have recently learned.
* Be top of mind by reaching out to connect for coffee or invite them to the next event you are attending.
* Make your self available to deliver only your best service.
The greatest relationships can start with a simple conversation and a handshake. The conversations that follow over time will be what creates the lasting bond.
Be Present | Get Involved | Stay Connected
Our Western Michigan Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors is made up of many very successful individuals. There is no secret shortcut to success, it is hard work, determination and the support of those you surround yourself with.
With the support of the Western Michigan WCR and the following 9 paths you will be well on your way to the success you deserve. As always remember our core values are to support Relationships, Diversity, Influence, Participation, Credibility and Success.
The Western Michigan Women's Council of Realtors Promise to You
If you decide to Participate, even if only in a small way...