With the support of the Western Michigan WCR and the following 9 paths you will be well on your way to the success you deserve. As always remember our core values are to support Relationships, Diversity, Influence, Participation, Credibility and Success.
- Do what you are passionate about. Passion is what pushes you to go above and beyond, to innovate and stand out from the crowd. You do not have a job, you have a career.
- Do not expect perfection. Do your best and push yourself to do more, striving for perfection is what keeps us moving forward, but achieving it is not possible.
- Believe that you will be successful. You must have confidence and faith in yourself to think your way through obstacles and than actually execute your way through them to advance down your desired path. Keeping this positive frame of mind will keep you moving the right direction.
- Do not be afraid to take risks. Failure is a stepping stone on the path to success. You will not reach your highest level of success without take a few risk in yourself.
- Foster genuine relationships and focus on keeping them strong. The support network you have around you will be a key to your success; they believe in you and stand behind you every step of the way.
- Express your gratitude. Show your appreciation for those who help you along the way. You are stronger and more focused with them and want to make sure they continue with you down your path to success.
- Take care of yourself. Make sure to schedule some "alone time" to keep your head clear and sharp. Most importantly do not forget about your physical health either. You will enjoy your journey and success much more if you are healthy. Make time for you.
- Create "To-do Lists". Have a continuous to-do list is helpful and will keep you on track, but you need to know that you will never complete the entire list! Think of your to-do list as ever evolving and put everything you need to get done and want to do on it and then prioritize if needed.
- Ask for help. Know when to say when, there is nothing wrong with enlisting the help of part-time assistant, asking a co-worker to assist you or even passing a lead onto another professional that is better equipped to handle the client. If you try to do everything you will be doing a disservice to your success.
The Western Michigan Women's Council of Realtors Promise to You
If you decide to Participate, even if only in a small way...
- We will help you define and reach your next level of achievement
- We will help you acquire new skills to meet the changing environment
- We will increase your referral business and sometimes become friends for life
- We will show you role models who inspire and mentor
- We will give you meaningful, satisfying work that fits your schedule
- We will encourage you when you are down and cheer you on when you succeed
- We will amaze you with the power of the total WCR experience!