October Breakfast "Having the Time of Our Lives"
Thursday, October 12th @ Kent Country Club
Join us October 12th for a good use of your time. Time management, when you just don't have enough! Kathey Batey will take a humorous look into the mind of a busy woman and see what motivates her to be: Superwoman, Martyr, Manager, Problem Solver, Referee (and all before breakfast!). Are we living out our priorities or are we a “reflex” to our own lives? Live what matters!
- Professionally speaking and training since 2004
- Civil and Domestic Mediator
- Trained by the National Speakers Association, B.S. in Psychology, focusing her Masters work on group therapy
- Group facilitator over ten years experience
- Moderator for governmental meetings and candidate forums.
- Coached hundreds of people going through life transitions; divorce, death of a spouse, job loss, empty nest, retirement.